Friday, September 20, 2013

The Thief


Stolen…now when you think of the word stolen you think of bad...Horrible…unspeakable things well this thief as I shall call her has swept in to my dorm room at the depth of night. Gray sweat pants purple jacket fuzzy long black hair. This person came in to my room one night looked through all of my belongings and stole something near and dear to my soul. Something, that can’t be replaced, something that only one can have and many would love to grab.  This thief came in to my place of peace and mixed them self in to the gumbo of my life. This thief lay in my bed and played in my emotions under the bed sheets.
My Prized Possession is missing, lost but found…
Because see I set this up
I put my Goods on the line and let all my defenses down and called the attack dogs off to let this person in.  I am the one that sat in the back and watched the robbery take place. I opened the door for her, and showed her the way to the jackpot… she got it.

When she realizes what I have done….she will understand how important my heart is to me...and she can keep it as long as she likes

No comments:

Post a Comment