Friday, September 20, 2013

From inside my window

From what I see inside my window can make a man go blind. Pain, Heartache, and all of this I keep inside.
This is no regular window to the outside of any ones house.
Nah, this is a window that’s looking inside to me, my soul, my problems, and my stress.
True friends, Seems to be a lack of them. Love, never really had a real pass at me, Karma, Is still and forever will be a bitch, jealousy, still a problem I have yet to work on, and trust, That word is dead like chivalry, who can you trust when everyone wants to be number one.
There is fog in my window, must be from the smoke I blow. There is rain falling on my window pane, it might be the tears or I’m just slowly going insane, there cracks in my window, must be the pride, there are bars blocking people out, I’m neglecting that my grandfather died.
From inside my window you would rather be the one looking in, because on the inside I don’t know where I should start or when the glass frame ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment