Saturday, August 24, 2013

An Unordinary 1st impression

Swimming for women I’m devious like a shark..... Hold up; let me stop before I get ahead of myself. I know my wealth & what I'm capable of, I see the fame & the lights, that rape-able love, that love you can't kick off like a drug ,& so what , I don't fall in line like most niggas. I'm not regularly divine like the people that find safe haven with the nine. My mind is in another place, somewhere out in the land of the "Un-ordinary". The farther from people's commentary can keep me out the cemetery. I was told to take advice from the mouth of one man, but that man's dead now so where can this one stand? That’s a good question, I'm just trying to make a great 1st impression, but whatever you think of me is gladly left to your discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment