Friday, August 23, 2013

Writers Block ( Life's Distractions)

I'm trapped inside of my head, I call it my private purgatory &  there's not enough words for me to try to explain my story. So I take a few pictures to try to capture the moment but every time that happens my mind just gets to floating.

 I start to lose my place & information starts to self erase & all I can do is sit and think about that funny look on my loves face. Like I told a good joke & then took a pull of the smoke then I layed her down in our bed & gave her a couple strokes....

 Back to the topic because I seem  to have been distracted  when you're lost in the worlds translations you tend to forget about all that has happen.

While I'm walking on water in the privacy of my mind I thinking about stealing a millions and giving it all to the blind. I think about the poor & restless while everyone's enjoying their breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment