Friday, August 23, 2013

Worthy

   Sometimes like the sun rises and when it soon falls I awake with thoughts of you and I enter slumber with internal visions of you in my dreams. You're my every waking moment until the moment I rest my eyes upon you. And I think to myself in the sublime moment of truth, are you worth it? I contemplate the situation over and over in my head thinking, wondering; dreaming is this love for me? Or will this be another run around looking for love like it used to be or is this something tangible to my reality? I sit, I wonder, I think is this a good investment of my time? Because when I invest in something like this, I'm in it till the earth stops moving or until I stop moving. I was always a sucker for a woman’s touch but never like this. Your visions in my brain makes me weak. I complain about you in my sleep, but no one hears me. Then I see you again a year later after my decision was made and my friends ask me in the up most honest way “was it worth it?" I answer nine months later "yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment