Friday, July 5, 2013

3:04 july 5th 2013

I'm up....I'm up watching sherlock on netflix. The reason why I'm up is probably one of the greatest mysteries known to man... well let me not say that, I know why i'm up. the question is am I ever going to explain my reason?

 In due time....




Rollercoasters

Let me paint you a vivid picture really fast as you read this work in the safety of your home.
Imagine you're getting on a ride called "A kings tale" & on this ride you take your seat in the cart, you put on your seat belt and the safety harness drops tightly over your head and onto your shoulders. You hear a voice, its faint but you can make out the words “Nothing is true, everything is permitted." then everything goes black, you feel the cart move slowly forward & then BOOM! The cart shoots off into the darkness.

Now the thoughts in your mind are probably something like: “What the hell did I get myself into." or "I want to get off this ride it’s going to fast" or my favorite I wish this would end already. Well these thoughts are ok to have because see I have these thoughts every single day. The rollercoaster of life is a ride we all take daily & it only ends when you end. Back to you though, you're still in complete darkness but you can feel the incline of the cart going up, & you're going faster. Then you hear a conversation taking place in the darkness over some speakers. It's a young man & a young woman. The young man ask the women: “What do you know about chest? The young woman replies “I know that the king is the most important piece." The young man replies “you’re right about that, but, if you really think about it the queen is more as important as or even way more important than the king. I say this because she has a the power to move anywhere she sees fit, she can take any piece she wants & most importantly she is always by the side of her queen to protect him." the young women replies " A king is nothing without his queen huh?" she asks. The male gives a short chuckle & he replies “You're completely right."

The conversation fades back and you're back in to complete darkness, you might be feeling alone, don't worry it is a common feeling felt on this particular ride. See you're not alone, you're never really alone when you have your conscious to keep you company, a constant stream of thoughts that manifest itself into another entity in your mind. & it is so possible that you, if you believe in yourself, that you can have a conversation with your consciousness. The cart comes to a very none expected stop. A light hits the wall to your left. You might notice that you are still on an incline going up; you might want to keep this in mind for later, the light on the wall then turns into a homemade video of a young black male sitting on a red bench under a tree in the rain. He seems to be waiting for something or someone due to the fact that he is looking around a lot. Then you hear a small voice speak: “what could have happened?" The young man's voice from earlier responds “I don't know but she sounds upset about something... Have I done something lately?"  The small voice responds, maybe you're smothering her?" “How could I be? She asked me to come over just as much as I ask her... maybe it’s because of last night's conversation about her telling me she loves me? Did I not answer fast enough? Did I not respond the way she wanted me to, I thought I did respond in a good way I was touched & I felt my heart skip a beat." “Yeah I felt that to, are you really in love with this girl?"
I think I am... I only felt this way before once with C.... here she comes." The light cuts off on the wall & the cart starts to fall backwards. Then again comes to a very harsh stop.  You can hear the young man reading in his head:
“....They are meant to be spoken but two hearts are fearful,
Fear of being away or ever losing you,
What am I to do?
Stuck sitting in this battlefield trying to release these unsure spoken words,
My white flag is up,
I surrender,
And well, here they are – I love you."

Your cart now slowly ascends forward into the darkness, your mind is probably flooded with many questions well they will soon be answered... in due time





Shall be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment