Friday, July 5, 2013

Pain

Coils of brass spring ideas of my wanting of freedom for you. These coils lay in the up most frontal lobe of my brain making them the most important thoughts on my mind. The “If only’s” that I continue  to say bring me back to pain.
They stop us from catching glimpses of each other. They feel as we are so innocent in love that we only attract the physical parts of our grand situation. They know nothing of the depth this love of ours brings to the pit of this dismal society. This as well brings me pain.
Pain?, The single crowd of the free world will not even grasp this type of sadness my poor little heart cannot show to the public eye … the fact that it’s not allowed in this society to show, shows how much I hurt, from cold empty sides of the bed to dreams of your grace not really being there when I open my eyes brings me…
 Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment