Friday, July 5, 2013

Sins of a Father

Now think, if you have all the power in the world, all the followers on this planet, what so hard about stopping the madness that goes on every single day?
 
                Is it that you don't want it to stop? The all seeing all knowing one is what you say you are but truthfully I can't explain who you are because how can I know a man that I have never once seen before? From birth I was the son of a mother, never really had any sisters or brothers, & in the cold crazy streets of Brooklyn how can I be safe in mind with no help of this so called FATHERLY guidelines?
                Father is defined as a male parent or individual of human offspring. Is that the only JOB you have? To produce? If So, SHIIIIT When I came out the womb you could have gave a brother a noose, told me to go pick a tree and just hang around till my weight brakes off a branch and dumps off all the leaves.
                So I believe alright. I believe in not believing that a single man has the power to change the world, because on Aug, 6th of 1991 you were out "producing" some more "offspring" with another man’s baby girl.
 
"All men have the power to change the way the future go's. Strap up, be safe, be smart, because there are no more men bringing up men....It’s more like Boys Trying to raise baby boys in to men, & instead of men we have monsters that are only "following" what their All seeing, All knowing ignorant father has taught them. We do have the power; let’s make a better use of it."
                      -Aaron McMillian-Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment