Friday, July 5, 2013

I wish

I've been meaning to write to you more. Different love letters every night aren’t so bad after the first few months, really it always ends the same, and gives me a little light of hope. In fact- all the writing I do could inspire a movie series that can last for about 19 seasons…These thoughts are not for the gram, vine or for others to see, I write on paper at night, expressing my thoughts, feelings & emotions & It’s not as easy as you’d think to narrow the entire cinema of your emotions into one-five sentences. I never read them the next morning; I actually never read them at all, after I finished writing them, I just threw them away, it’s not like you’re going to be able to receive them anyway. I’ve been meaning to write to you more. Different love letters every night aren’t so bad really it always ends the same…..I wish I never met her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment