Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12th 2:36 am

Sleepless nights are the least of my problems...Still, the fact that it is a frequent occurrence is a problem. One of my top problems in life is dreams. They haunt me so bad that I fear sleep, How do you stop being in fear of something you can't control? 

I leave that in your thoughts...



Rollercoaster II


... Your cart is still moving forward, your mind is racing trying to gain some sort of understanding of what is going on. You’re witnessing the growth of a king, if that answers your question. Your cart stops, a white screen drops in front of your cart. A projected video comes to view you see the young man on the red bench. There is a young women sitting next to him in a blue sweater with her umbrella in her lap. Her eyes are flowing with tears. These are tears of fear, fear that this young woman's confusion, of her misunderstanding of where her kings true heart lies? “Do you still love her?" She asked not looking at the young man’s face, The young man takes a deep breath " look at me, I do and always will but understand that she is my past and will forever be that. You are my now and god willing is my future. Love is a confusing thing but I found you, & in you there I found a place that I will never want to leave for no one or nothing. I love you with all that I have and nothing, no matter what happens in life, always will." The image starts to fade as the young man holds his love. The cart starts to move forward slowly again, then SHOOOM!! You shoot back off in to the darkness.
There is a belief that in ancient Egypt that the pharaoh was as divine as god himself & that he got all his thoughts, plans & ideas from god. Well there is one king in particular that never really got to know god until he met his queen. People of total opposites are meant to be with one another because they teach each other both sides of the spectrum of thinking.  In this instant it’s a queen teaching a king the power to rule his own world with the powers of religion. Another conversation can be heard from some speakers. “We all have to believe in a higher power." A young woman says. “I know there is but I want to know why things happen to people that don't deserve It.? if there really is a god then why would he sit there and allow tragic events happen in his world. He has all the power right, why not stop it all?" A young man replies. There is a brief moment of silent." Read this." You can hear the young women move and hand an object to the young man. “It’s the bible" the young man replies. “It’s a guide...." The young women say as her voice fades into the darkness. You can see images of the cross light up then as you pass it the light fades. Then you hear an unknown voice say aloud “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres." Your thinking now, what does this mean? I asked the same question myself time & time again until I understood this is the guidelines of god given to a king. Kings show love & this scripture explains what love is.

You’re coming to the end of this ride; you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But there is one thing I would like for you to understand. This ride may end here for you but it will never end for me... You get to see a glimpse of the thoughts, signs, memories that burst in to my head everyday

The End.... for you anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment